تهئة لفريق مدرسة الفرير للفوز بجائزة عالمية
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the contest LSdreams I am pleased to announce that during the deliberation meeting held by the Honorary Jury members, at 10:00h on Friday, April 1, it was decided unanimously the following verdict:
The winning teams in each of the knowledge areas proposed by the organization, and who will travel to Madrid on May 5, 6, 7 and 8, 2016, are as follows:
– First Prize in Engineering area and LSdreams Extraordinary Prize went on the LSdreams7 –Smart Window team, from École des Frères, Bethlehem, Palestine.The team consists of studentsNora Marzouqa and George Khalilieh, and supervised by the professor Ekhlas Bannoura.
– It was decided to award First Prize in Management area the LSdreams18 – Green Asylumteam, from St. Joseph Fransiz Lisesi, Istanbul, Turkey. The team consists of students Ece Ari, Sinan Onukar and Ece Ercanli, and supervised by professor Maral Basma.
– First Prize in Health area went on the LSdreams10 – Healthcare LS team, from Colegio La Salle Santo Ángel Zaragoza, España. The team consists of students Natalia Melero Valero, Alba Mascarós
Ibáñez y Alba María Amorós Ginés, and supervised by the professor Pilar Pascual García.
– In the Earth and Life Sciences area have been granted two first prizes ex aequo:
– The jury has determined to award First Prize in Earth and Life Sciences area (ex aequo) to the group the group LSdreams15 – Pisgriculture, from Collège Saint- Marc, Alexandria, Egypt. The team consists of students Ibrahim Ayub,Samuel Abou Elkher and Youssef Elias, and supervised by the professor Ihab Ghobrial.
– On the other hand, the jury has awarded First Prize in Earth and Life Sciences area (ex aequo) and First Prize
ASSEDIL to the project LSdreams40 – Neoteric E-unit, presented in the mode LSdreams joint project, realized by a team of Collège des Frères, Jerusalem, Palestine, formed by students Rand Khoury and Wassef Daher, and supervised by tutor Amer Qaisy, and a team from Colegio La Salle Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, formed by students Rafel Llobet Tur and supervised by the professor Pedro Conde.
– In the Architecture area, the jury declared void the award.
In addition, the Honorary Jury has decided to grant a Second Prize in the Engineering area to the group LSdreams32 – SavePlanes, from Colegio La Salle Palma de Mallorca, Spain. The team consists of students Lucas García Bennetty, Oliver Zidouh Jiménez and Omar Ntifi Matarín, and supervised by the
professor Pedro Conde. The recognition certificates of these Second Prizes will be forwarded to the same school to be given to the contestants.
In the name of the Organization I thank you for your participation, effort and complicity shown throughout the competition.